Re: FW: Still on Copyright

From: Callie Type (kallitype@hotmail.com)
Date: 03/11/01-11:27:47 AM Z

Nick, it will come as no surprise that my given name isn't Callie Type. I
changed it after I took your advice of the other day:

"Try searching for your own name and see if the results don't include a
message you sent to the list some time back."

I was horrified to find that statements I had made, some right, some wrong,
some stupid, many embarrassing, were all laid out for the world to see.
>From Alt Processes, to cooking, to bodily disorders, to musical tastes, to
sexual curiosities: my life was an open book!

It shouldn't matter. A name is a name. Big deal. But I'll leave if it
bothers you. On the internet, we never really know who is doing the
talking. Anybody can be anybody they want.