Re: Pyro and variable contrast paper

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 03/18/01-07:51:01 AM Z

> I didn't see that the Montana water changed the outcome or stain of my film
> that I processed at the Formulary. at least well within normal.
>
> Eric J. Neilsen

I didn't run any film while I was in Montana, but the water didn't make any
noticable change in expected results from the various pt/pd combinations I
used in the class.

OTOH, the water supply at my studio in Hartford some years ago made for
significantly different film development from my lab at home, 45 miles away.

---Carl