Re: Bostick & Sullivan Circle

From: Michael Mutmansky (psu4ever@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 05/06/01-10:06:47 AM Z

Since we're on the topic of 'off topic', let me repost a recent off-topic post of
yours, Judy, to remind you that nobody is immune to making a mistake on occasion.
At least, in Dick's case, he apologized for the erroneous post.

     "Hi Dave,
     I moved to the DESERT! In August, no less. But it's high desert and
     the
     winter has been great...good to hear from you!
     Judy"

Enough has been said about this, it seems that we get more volume from the
self-righteous complainers than from the occasional off topic discussions. The
egos and the soapboxes that are on this discussion forum are almost intolerable.
I think I may go off line, and check in the archives from time to time to read
through the worthwhile discussions (of which there are precious few). It's a much
better way to go than having to scan and delete a few dozen posts in a day when
somebody's ego has been bruised.

---Michael Mutmansky