Re: Bostick & Sullivan Circle

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 05/05/01-09:18:36 PM Z

On Sun, 6 May 2001, Sandy King wrote:

> Why should he not post here, assuming he is a list member?
>
> Sandy King

The issue, Sandy, isn't *posting*, it's starting an unrelated operation
that is waaaaay off topic. What if we all made up fun and games quizzes --
What was your worst photo experience. When did you photograph your first
nude... We're list members, too. You wouldn't stand for that for a minute
-- and the list would be a shambles.

True, "conversations" wander, sometimes interestingly, sometimes
annoyingly, as asides or associations take on little lives of their own,
but this was a whole other operation -- no doubt appropriate for the
"Circle," but not, "literary quality" of the questions aside, for the alt
photo list.

For instance,

> >you've

> >> either!