Bromoil Transfer

From: Ricardo Wildberger Lisboa (wildberger@svn.com.br)
Date: 05/06/01-11:32:21 AM Z

Dear Friends,

I'm looking for good informations on bromoil transfer. Most of the books I've read describes the process of making the matrix, but don't touch on the transfer subject. On these informations I'm looking for answers (just to name some) on:

1. What's the best etching press or alternative equipment to use on the bromoil transfer process ?

2. What's the indicated procedure in order to produce a mirror image so that the transfer won't be laterally reversed ?

3. How many times in average each copy must be printed over again in order to produce a good final image and which register system must be used then ? And how ?

4. What about process color bromoil transfers ?

Could anyone help me, please ?

Ricardo Wildberger Lisboa