Re: Bromoil Transfer

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 05/06/01-02:48:39 PM Z

Ricardo,

If I get out of the desert & off e-mail, I'm going to printer tomorrow
with Post-Factory #6 which has feature on Bromoil & Bromoil transfer by
Bob Gumpper who gave a good deal of the bromoil info for Keepers of Light.
There's also a bibliography with current sources, including books by both
Gene Laughter and David Lewis, and will be a PDF of a great vintage
article available (in about two weeks), tho I'm not sure how much of that
on *transfer.* I will offer the issue as introductory copy for the cost of
the postage (as I have in past), tho a bit more complicated overseas....
(E-mail me offlist about that.)

There will be a one-day bromoil & transfer workshop at APIS this summer,
Gene Laughter & Ernest Theisen, and two one week workshops in Montana on
bromoil, the second being "master class," both with David Lewis. For info
on that www.photoformulary.com.

David Lewis is marketing a transfer press... his website is
www.bromoil.com.

Judy