Re: 20 x 24

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 05/13/01-05:57:46 PM Z

>>Just curious -- WHAT 20x40 film stock??? And how many digital printers
>>could you get for the price of one box, assuming it's available.

The contact frame was built to print 8 inch wide Cirkit Negatives, 2 at
a time, side by side using 9-1/2 inch aerial film. I am not sure if 20 x
40 inch film is readily available, but it can be special ordered through
Kodak. Costly, probably.

Aerial is still available if ordered.

It will also be used to duplicate aerial Aerochromes. I also use it for
printing map images made on vellum - simple contact prints in this case..
I made it so I could print large lithos as well.