Re: Eye Is a Camera

From: Thor Bols (thorbols@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/15/01-10:49:18 AM Z

One last Minor White quote:

"The meditation technique has been put into practice and it finally dawned
on me that photographs can be made while sitting quietly looking at nothing,
seeing nothing, camera packed away."

With this, out discussion comes full circle, for surely THIS is the best way
to use those big cameras. Certainly easier on the back.