Re: Big Camera Day on the Plaza

From: Joe Portale (jportale@gci-net.com)
Date: 05/17/01-08:06:27 PM Z

Sorry Dick and all you other Santa Fe'ers. The oldest Presidio and Plaza is
here in Arizona. It is the Plaza at the Presidio del Tubac (Tubac, AZ for
short). Got 'ya by two years, 1603.

Sorry I can't see the giant gathering of cameras, too many other
obligations. Maybe this could become an annual thing. Sort of like the
migration of the Sandhill Cranes.

Joe Portale
Tucson, AZ