Re: 2 squares meter print

From: Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Date: 05/19/01-09:00:24 AM Z

Judy, sorry to hear you've chosen to not build a giant frame ;-(

I think what has been "missed" is that in a bunch of "hand made" printers,
there are plenty of folks who think this sort of project is...... fun?????
Actually, that make sense for the alt bunch.

Now me, I'm with Judy. I only build when I really have to. If I need
something truly custom (shelves to fit exactly into my darkroom space), or
to truly save money (I once converted a "free" stat camera into an 8x10 and
11x14 enlarger, all for perhaps $50US). When I show people my darkroom, I
always explain that I "worked real hard to insure there are no 90 degree
angles anywhere in the room"!

--
Tom Ferguson
http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com