Re: On filters

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 05/24/01-04:10:29 PM Z

>>Say, Bob, THIS would have been a good occasion for you to use
Photoshop!

Naw, I prefer to do it right the first time. Besides, when this happened,
it was around 1974. Photo-What? Computer...huh? Microsoft? What is that?
Bill Gates? Who is he.

You know, the dark ages when things were much different. Now, leave me
alone.... I have 14 miles to walk to pick up a load of coal for my new
high-tch potbelly stove... They use real cast iron now, you know...

HCM