Re: Color neg film: the epitome

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 05/24/01-03:56:10 PM Z

>>My question is this. Since all the shots will be scanned, cleaned up
and
>>then placed in the book layout electronically, should I use colour neg.
film
>>exclusively?

Kodachrome.

Now that has been cleared up, why not ask your publisher what their
requirements are. I love slides, but occasionally, I am forced into doing
it the publisher's way. Surely you have a publisher? If not, is this a
project for a book packager, or is it to be self-published, or are you
still looking for a publisher? All publishers have their likes and
dislikes and should you not do it their way, you run a risk. Publishers
want things their way.

HCM