RE: Color Negative Film question

From: ken watson (watsok@frii.com)
Date: 05/24/01-04:33:46 PM Z

If you used a digital camera any film savings would need to be used to buy
batteries and multiple memory cards. About the only advantage I can see is
the ability for upload your images for safe storage , assuming there was a
high speed connection where your travels may be. If I was going out with a
digital camera I would pack a LONG extension cord with a voltage regulator
so that I could use my car battery in a pinch so that when the last of my
batteries died and another wonderful, setting sun colored image was before
me I could capture it vs curse.