Re: Piezography Product info

From: Mitch Valburg (mvalburg@yahoo.com)
Date: 05/28/01-11:19:59 AM Z

At 04:07 PM 5/28/01 +0000, Thor Bols wrote:
>I, too, am frustrated in my attempts to receive any substantive assistance from Cone. Let's face it, this product is not cheap, and Cone is behaving as if supplying samples, documentation, and anything except PRICES is somehow a major inconvenience. The marketing approach seems to be one of simply letting satisfied customers spread the word.

This is atypical for Mr. Cone. On the Epson-Leben list, he has participated quite regularly and generously over the years, and has been known to bend over backward trying to support his customers' requests, etc.

He runs a small shop which, I believe, is toward the end of a very intensive cycle of product development right now, trying to complete and release the color piezography software and who-knows-what else. This has resulted in his on-list participation dropping way off, too, so I wouldn't be surprised if they're just swamped right now.

In the past, e-mailing him directly at <jon@inkjetmall.com> has sometimes been a more direct pipeline than using one of the business addresses like <inkjet@cone-editions.com> or <information@inkjetmall.com>.

Mitch V.