Re: Piezography Product info

From: Thor Bols (thorbols@hotmail.com)
Date: 05/28/01-10:07:48 AM Z

I, too, am frustrated in my attempts to receive any substantive assistance
from Cone. Let's face it, this product is not cheap, and Cone is behaving
as if supplying samples, documentation, and anything except PRICES is
somehow a major inconvenience. The marketing approach seems to be one of
simply letting satisfied customers spread the word.

Hopefully, Jon Cone will be fabulously successful is selling his product to
the well-heeled and the institutionally sponsered. Successful enough to
inspire some competition who might be more inclined towards service and fair
pricing.