Re: Piezography Product info

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 05/28/01-01:26:52 PM Z

>>and the idea of the "free
>>consumer" is an oxymoron for me - who is held by the dog-lead of the
>>possibilities and limits of that particular product.

Don't feel bad... Sole or Single Source Suppliers are a big concern.
Seems to me the limit of the aformentioned Piezowhatever might be lack of
acceptance, so the manufacturer stops making the materials or offering
support.

A company can be brought to its knees and put out of business because
they can't control every part or material they need.