Re: Field camera necessities

dsbryant@telocity.com
Date: 05/31/01-09:22:22 AM Z

Lukas,

> Now, apart from the large negativs,
> the composition of the picture on the groundglass is pure pleasure for me,
> and makes me regularly forget any fatigue from dragging the camera around.

I couldn't agree more, even though a 4x5 and 8x10 have the same aspect ratio there is something magical (sorry to sound so corny) about composing on an 8x10 ground glass.

Of course my friends call me the turtle of photography because I can spend so much time composing and making a photograph, but oh when you get home you have that grand negative to work with.

How do you transport your camera on international flights Lukas?

Thanks,

Don Bryant