Re: step wedges; POP and gold toner

From: Witho Worms en Jorien van Santen (verzet13@xs4all.nl)
Date: 11/01/01-02:52:56 AM Z

You can make an easy comparison by printing a pyrocat developed stepwedge
together with a standard stepwedge. You will be able to see at what density
you get a paper white.
I measure my pyrocat negatives with a deep blue filter, a non standard but
one that affects most strongly the readings. I also have a halogen lamp
built in my densitometer. This and also the type of printing technique that
you will use will affect your readings. But if you standardize them you will
have a workable set of data for yourself.

Regards,

Witho