Re: large ink-jet printers

From: Kees Brandenburg (info@co-web.org)
Date: 11/09/01-07:17:05 AM Z

Did you see a relation between the resolution of the original file
and the amount of posterisation? The cone piezoBW plugin interpolates
the file to achive a higher printed resolution. I have the
impression, but did not do any testing yet, that posterisation may be
higher with prints from lowres scans (200-360 ppi) and less with high
res scans (720 ppi and above). I saw posterisation in mid and high
tones in (positive) piezo prints on paper from ~ 200ppi files.

Did you use non-kryloned prints too? Were they still sticky as is
often seen with transparency media?

thanks,

kees