densitometer question

From: Eric S. Theise (mataro@cyberwerks.com)
Date: 11/12/01-12:41:06 PM Z

Hi everyone,

Possibly a stupid question, but I would like to pickup a densitometer
to help me with my work. There is a old analog Macbeth TD102 Quantalog
on eBay, closing today, and the seller talks about it having green, red,
yellow, and blue scales.

Does anyone know if this machine can be used for simple analysis of
black and white positives and negatives, or have any other experience
using one?

And don't you all go bidding on it now. 8-)

Thanks in advance, Eric