Re: Digital Neg media survey

From: Jeffrey D. Mathias (jeffrey.d.mathias@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 11/13/01-09:28:54 AM Z

Nick Makris wrote:
> I heard from Ed Stander ... His reply follows:
> >.... The film is an excellent blocker of UV light ...

Do keep in mind that a Pt/Pd coating is sensitive to more than just UV
light. I have not found any information on the spectral sensitivity of
Pt/Pd coatings. Nor have I found any qualitative information as to how
the final print may be influenced by various spectrums of light used for
exposure. This information is of interest, but I do not have the
equipment for such studies at this time.

--
Jeffrey D. Mathias
http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/