Re: Dunegrass for all-gum website

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 11/13/01-09:58:08 PM Z

Actually, I enjoyed it....it's nice to see work by list members. Thanks for
screwing up.

Mark Nelson
In a message dated 11/13/01 4:01:10 PM, kthayer@pacifier.com writes:

<< Since I've inflicted this on the world, perhaps a few words are in order
about the picture, if anyone's interested. I didn't put a date on it
because I can't remember when I did it, but it's from laser printer
negatives, and I'm on my third Epson inkjet, so it's been quite a while
back. The negatives were printed on clear laser transparencies from
stochastic bitmap files. The lack of detail in midtones was intentional.
This was in the days when I was in full retreat from the modern
photographic aesthetic and my goal was to make pictures that didn't look
anything like photographs are supposed to look like. I was rabid about
it then; I've softened over time, in fact some of my more recent work
has a more photographic look to it. Again, I'm really sorry.
Katharine >>