Re: Dunegrass for all-gum website

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 11/14/01-02:18:19 AM Z

Ender100@aol.com wrote:

> Actually, I enjoyed it....it's nice to see work by list members. Thanks for
> screwing up.

Thanks all for kind responses to my gaffe. If I were to choose one
image to represent my work to you all, that wouldn't have been my first
choice, but they say if wishes were horses, then beggars would ride.

At any rate it served a good purpose for me, because in the picture I
got through the list, I see that there's some solarization in the
transmitted jpeg that wasn't in the print, so I need to think about that
problem and send Darryl a better file if possible. I would guess the
problem is in the original scan. I don't have a slide of this image, so
the file I have would have been a scan from the print, on my old UMAX
flatbed scanner circa 1992 or so, that didn't recognize a whole lot of
subtlety. It's always somethin'..........

kt