Re: toning cyanotypes; fixing Van Dyke prints; POP toner

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 11/14/01-07:45:37 AM Z

Shannon,

One possible answer is to print and tone separately. That is, expose several
negatives to get the degree of printout you want, then put them away in
light tight bags. After several print sessions, mix up your toner and do a
marathon toning session.---Carl

--
        web site with picture galleries
        and workshop information at: