Re: New York Skyline

From: jamesromeo (jamesromeo@mac.com)
Date: 11/24/01-12:06:03 AM Z

I can understand photos of the disaster site but the view being shot was
midtown a long way frome the site. The world trade was never visible from
that point. I have lived and worked in the city of New York over 45 years I
have never had a problem. If I was using a model on a site I would need a
permit if not no problem. Central Park is my backyard the only area I can
not use a tripoid is The sheep meadow the reason is the new grass. I am a
staff photographer for the New York Historical society I did not have my ID
with me and the photo taken so I did not ? the cop.
James