Re: New York Skyline

From: Jack Fulton (jefulton1@home.com)
Date: 11/23/01-10:46:31 PM Z

I would not worry about these things. If they come about in the light of
9/11 it's from that paranoia which has spread like dust into all nooks.
To reduce the tension (hopefully) a few years back I found the country's 2nd
oldest McDonalds in San Jose, CA. Taking a photograph, I was soon confronted
by the asst. manager asking what and why. He indicated that I had best not
or that I should fork over some money.
Things such as these have occurred a number of times in many spots in the
world. I think it may be due to the use of the camera by a more professional
user. It appears they are 'serious', thereby leading to incrimination or,
perhaps, the possibility of money.
Jack Fulton