Re: Dense or Density

jeffbuck@swcp.com
Date: 11/26/01-03:44:41 PM Z

Well, Gordon Hutchings urges the afterbath to increase image stain without
increasing general stain. I had taken this at face value, by the way, but I
then heard somewhere that many workers in pyro/platinum skip the afterbath to
keep exposure times halfway under control. I sure don't want to give up
the image stain enhancement for no reason. Sodium metaborate is cheap. -jb