Re: Streaking with rotary processing in print drums

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 11/30/01-09:44:31 AM Z

I am using a motor base that turns the drum much slower, about 15
rpm, so there is one big difference in our technique that might
explain the difference in results. My logic suggests that if
streaking of film in print drums is caused by agitation turbulence,
such as an increase in speed in the area over the ribs, it would be
be aggravated by greater speed of rotation.

Sandy King