Re: pigments and more

From: Richard Sullivan FRPS (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 10/04/01-11:42:34 AM Z

Brahma,

I checked Alibris and bookfinder for the book but no luck. I'd like to find
a copy too. If I find one you have dibs first.

I put your picture you sent on my web site for all to see.

Anyone wanting to see Brahama and his daughter check out:

http://www.bostick-sullivan.com/brahma.htm

Katharine Thayer posted a gum print of herself on the gum discussion group
and I'll post that before I leave for Europe. I hope.

--Dick Sullivan