Centennial POP

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 10/06/01-07:22:02 PM Z

On Sat, 6 Oct 2001, Gary wrote:

> Idle curiosity really, but when I tried to find some POP about a year
> ago no-one seemed to be making - what are you planning to use??
>
> Gary

Gary, Doug Munson of Chicago Albumen Works <www.albumenworks.com> sells
POP, or did 6 months ago, as noted in Section 12, "Special Processes," of
P-F's Sources and Sevices section. They also sell gold toner, sheet film,
and do custom duplicates of large negs for old processes, & prints in
vintage media. And they ship overseas. (Of course the paper comes from
overseas to begin with, but maybe ocean voyage improves it.)

I'll add that the most beautiful silver gelatin prints I've ever seen were
a show of Centennial POP this last spring. I'll say no more at this point,
since I'm hoping to interview the photog for upcoming P-F... but ... words
fail me.

Judy