Re: Centennial POP

From: Richard Sullivan FRPS (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 10/06/01-07:45:52 PM Z

Chicago Albumen Works does not take credit card orders so you must send a
check first.

They are out of stock until November and will be referring customers to us.

Our prices at B+S are the same and we supply support services as well.
Film, gold, silver, and all the rest too.

We work Closley with CAW and we are their main dealer in the US and we
still have some limited stock left at the moment.

--Dick Sullivan
Bostick & Sullivan
505-474-0890