Re: Carbon double transfer

From: Sandy King (sanking@CLEMSON.EDU)
Date: 10/08/01-09:53:25 AM Z

I have developed on many kinds of plastics and have not seen this
kind of wave pattern. My procedure is quite simple. Soak the exposed
tissue in cool water for about a minute, squeegee together with the
plastic and place under a piece of plate glasss for 15-30 minutes,
then develop in warm water for 6 minutes, stripping the tissue from
the plastic at 2 minutes.

My opinion is that your problem is not being caused by separating the
tissue from plexi but by one of the following:

1. method of making tissue, including drying
2. method of sensitizing
3. alcohol dip

Sandy King