Re: direct positive cyanotype

From: fb (archfot@mail.axelero.hu)
Date: 10/11/01-07:46:21 AM Z

Date sent: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 12:55:41 +0200
From: "alnovo@inwind.it" <alnovo@inwind.it>

> > There is a version from Pizzighelli:
> >
> > Sensitizer:
> >
> > 20 cm3 gummi arabicum solution 1:5
> > 8 cm3 ferri ammonium citrat solution 1:2
> > 5 cm3 ferrichlorid solution 1:2
> >
> > "Developer":
> > 1 part of water
> > 1 part of potassium ferro cyanid
> >
> > And some description about the process, if you need I try to
> > translate.
> >
> > I never used so I have not experience with this process.
> >
> > Bálint Flesch
> >

> Pizzighelli was Italian as I am. Perhaps I don't need the translation, unless it is in german.
> More simply, what about the concentration of the solutions? I can't believe that the "developer" were a 50% solutiuon of pot. ferrocyanide.
>
> Alberto

Sorry I mistyped:

"Developer":

5 part of water
1 part of potassium ferro cyanid

Translation: For more absurdity my source a Hungarian edition of a
German book of F. Schmidt from 1906. I have a (German language) book
from Pizzighellí (Anleitung zur Photographie) but it is not content direct
positive ferric salt processes only the standard cyano...

Balint