Re: sabattier--er--sabatier

From: Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.co.uk)
Date: 10/11/01-03:41:26 PM Z

Pleased to hear it went so well - nice to hear of a bit of magic still
working.

We used to get the very best results on 8x10 film, but it does increase
the expense somewhat. I also used an off the shelf Agfa Neutol liquid
developer which was pretty cheap and worked much the same as Jolly's
formula.

Most of the information on this is at at
http://photography.about.com/library/weekly/aa091399.htm

As I suspect I noted, it should really have been called the Jackson
effect, which would save having to worry about t or tt.

Peter Marshall
Photography Guide at About http://photography.about.com/
email: photography.guide@about.com
London's Industrial Heritage: http://petermarshallphotos.co.uk/