Re: Paper

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 10/13/01-10:12:30 AM Z

Judy Seigel wrote:

> That may be new -- or my order taker (about 3 years ago) didn't know the
> system, because I tried to do that & couldn't.

Not new; I was doing this regularly 8-10 years ago without anyone
raising an eyebrow. I'm surprised you had a problem, as the policy has
been clearly spelled out in the catalog ever since I've known the
company, as it is now: "To ensure that your paper will arrive without
damage to edges or corners, we have a 10-sheet minimum on all shipped
sheet paper orders. You can select any combination of papers, colors and
sizes to make up the 10-sheet minimum..."
kt