Re: cyanotype, the missing formula

From: Cor Breukel (cor@lumc.nl)
Date: 10/15/01-04:58:47 AM Z

Alberto,

Probably your counting illustrates that the ratio's aren't that
important, and that the "classic" cyanotype formula is very flexable.

For in-depth reading on cyanotype see Mike Ware's book on Cyanotype,
Christopher James his excellent book on Alth photo, and last but by no
means least: on of the recent issues of PF has a wealth of great info on
Cyanotype

Best,

Cor