Pt-Pd exhibit

From: roger kockaerts (permadocument@yahoo.com)
Date: 10/16/01-02:29:44 AM Z

Dear list,

We take pleasure to announce the exhibition of:

Gary AUERBACH

who shows his platinum and palladium portraits of
Indians of the American Southwest
at

Atelier pH7, 55, Avenue de la Jonction,B-1190 Brussels

from 16 october to 15 november 2001

information about the author and examples of
his work may be consulted at our web page:

<http://home.tvd.be/cr25588/pH7>

If interested to show your photographic work in
Brussels, please consult our general conditions at the
above mentioned website.

With our warmest greetings,

Roger

=====
Roger Kockaerts
Permadocument - pH7
Avenue de la Jonction 55
B-1190 Brussels
We invite you to visit our homepage at: <http://home.tvd.be/cr25588/pH7>

Un nouveau Nokia Game commence.
Allez sur http://fr.yahoo.com/nokiagame avant le 3 novembre
pour participer à cette aventure tous médias.