Re: dogma in academia

From: Gary Miller (gmphotos@earthlink.net)
Date: 10/18/01-08:55:56 AM Z

For me it is all about balance. It is good to know techniques and also
theory so that you do not become too one sided and then you can draw on
whichever you need to improve your art. For me, I create first, then
analyze later in order to learn more about me. I never take some sort of
self righteous position. That is why I am usually at odds with the fine art
photography world.

Gary Miller