Re: dogma in academia

From: James Luckett (jl@mollymail.com)
Date: 10/18/01-12:20:15 PM Z

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) i just finished reading a great little book called, "Why Art Cannot be
Taught: a
handbook for art students" by James Elkins that describes and analyzes
all of these
problems you all have been discussing here.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0252069501/qid=1003428980/sr=8
-1/ref=sr_8_5_1/107-8162030-7843742

check it out.

James Luckett