Re: sudek's pigment prints

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 10/24/01-08:38:12 AM Z

I assume this is the book published by Sander-O-Reilly Galleries in
1998, called Pigment Prints? If so it has good reproductions, in what
one assumes to be correct color, of Sudek's carbro prints, and a nice
introduction. I have not seen the Farova monograph so can not
compare, but $50 seems a bit high (but a lot less than the $50K and
up prince of the prints!)

Sandy