Poll: which Epson?

From: Christine (acolyta@napc.com)
Date: 10/24/01-01:02:13 PM Z

Hi folks,

I have been lurking for some time and have followed the various Epson
threads with interest. I have made the decision to but one of those
things (no idea where to put it, there isn't enough space on my desk for
a pencil) but I'm not sure about the model. Should I get the 1160
that many people on this list rave about? Or should I buy one of the
newer 6 color models? I plan on making both negs and prints, probably
mostly 8x10 but I might want the option to make 11x14. Surely no
bigger. So whaddya all recommend?

--
to reply, remove "damnspam"