Re: Temperaprint Exhibition

From: pete (temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 10/25/01-08:45:42 AM Z

on 25/10/01 12:52 am, Jack Fulton at jefulton1@home.com wrote:

> 'an, Peter, mi lad, thanks a million.
> For your interest here is a shot of me before and AFTER. I'm a new man.
> Jack Fulton
>
> PS We ought to have you give a class here when you next visit. I noted some
> of your images were made in WA which I take to be Washington, the state,
> just above us Californians. I'd love it if you were here and we could have
> you do a workshop.

Jack my old son, did you cut the hair because it was standing on end perhaps
???.
I would love to do some teaching with you ! just lay it on boy, good health
permitting I will be there.

Pete

PS, by the WA the images were made in Western Australia not Washington State
shame on you Jack Fulton a trained observer should have noticed the Abbo
graffiti