Re: bowdlerized

From: H. C. (bmaxey1@juno.com)
Date: 10/26/01-02:14:11 PM Z

>>Isn't it great to see how our business leaders are trying to help us
wee
>>little people to attain their level of political correctness and social
>>responsibility.

Yes it is. Take this list for example. I am absolutely free to use the
"N" word when talking about African-Americans. I am free to use SH__,
FU__ and other such words. However, the list owner is free to unsubscribe
me and should. the members of the list are free to chastise me, and
should.

As for a major software company editing for me, this is wrong, but
understandable.

The best way to deal with the problem is to let them know how displeased
you are, and vote with your pocket book and credit cards. Accepting it is
akin to supporting it.

Back to ALT.

Robert