Re: BLs and BLBs: The Unexpected Result!

From: Alejandro Lopez de Haro (alhr@wanadoo.fr)
Date: 10/29/01-04:41:09 AM Z

Hi Sandy:

I am building my first UV Exposure Unit. I have a dilemma in choosing
between the following lamps:

a- Philips Actinic TL'D 15 Watts/05
b- Philips Actinic TL'DK 30 Watts/05

I have narrowed down to Philips, because since I am based in Europe, here is
much easier to find Philips lamps than other manufacturers. Also, I have
chosen these to wattage, because both lamps are 45 cm long, and I don't need
a larger UV Exposure Unit.

In essence, the question is: Should I go for a 15 Watt lamp or a 30 Watt
lamp? My box will have an eight lamp configuration?

Regards,

Alejandro López de Haro