POP choices

From: Witho Worms en Jorien van Santen (verzet13@xs4all.nl)
Date: 09/01/01-11:40:49 AM Z

I find Bergger also a very soft responding film to developers. I almost
always had problems with Rollo pyro in papertubes because of streaking or
uneven development. I have until now never tried PMK.
The only developer I had encouraging developing results with on Bergger (for
POP) is Sandy Kings formula for Pyrocat HD in tray. Though I had to double
the concentrations for the strongest results. A net density of 1.90 is my
best result yet (though it prints much stronger than 1.90).

Alternatives for 5x7 TX are available at Lotus View at more than reasonable
prices. Banse & Grohman makes a 400 but this film is just a little faster
than Bergger and is problematic if you need a high DMax. The 100 Asa type
looks very similar to FP4 and is a good responding film although a bit slow.

Witho