exhibit

From: roger kockaerts (permadocument@yahoo.com)
Date: 09/04/01-02:06:37 AM Z

Dear list,

We take pleasure to announce the exhibition of:

Hans Nohlberg & Chia N-Löfqvist

the well known couple of swedish artists who show
their 3-color carbons, 3-color gums and Pt-Pd prints
at

Atelier pH7

during the month of september 2001

information about the authors and a few examples of
their work may be consulted at our web page:

<http://home.tvd.be/cr25588/ph7>

We also inform the interested persons that from this
day we distribute the BERGGER products in Benelux.

With our warmest greetings,

Roger

=====
Roger Kockaerts