Re: Editorial broadcast from Toronto

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 09/13/01-04:13:06 PM Z

>>I agree with Dave: Political discussions are offtopic here at any time,
>>and especially unhelpful now when we are all so emotionally fragile.

If we are going to discuss this topic, then a certain amount of political
discussion must also be allowed and expected. We were attacked because of
politics. So, either allow a certain amount of political discussion on
the list; at least for the rest of the week, or disallow any discussion
of the attack. You can't always separate the two.

HCM