Looking for gum printers who use powder pigments

From: lva (lva@pamho.net)
Date: 09/17/01-12:16:32 PM Z

Hi everybody,

It is terrible what has happened in Manhattan and Washington last week.
But maybe we don't have to focus on that one event. It seems as terrible
that tens of thousands of children are being abused in the most
horrifying ways every month all over the world. It seems as terrible
that a reported 29,000 women are being severely raped every single month
in America alone. And it seems as terrible that thousands of children
are dying a slow death in Honduras right now due to an immense famine
caused by a drought and by overworked soil that has been poisoned by
pesticides, insecticides and fertilizers............

We should not forget that this planet is generally not a very nice one,
mainly due to the actions of its human inhabitants. There's just so much
violence and so much suffering.

I guess that's why some of us are into art. It helps us to deal with the
insanity all around us.

If there is a gum printer on this list who has experience with using
powder pigments, could you please contact me? I just got a bunch of
incredibly beautiful earth pigments from Italy, Cyprus and France, and
also a few grams of the finest blue pigment made from Afghan Lapis
Lazuli.

Take care, folks.

Brahma