Re: Looking for gum printers who use powder pigments

Laszlo_Layton@spe.sony.com
Date: 09/19/01-07:27:36 PM Z

I second Richard's sentiment and praise for Sinopia. The difference in
price between the two companies, especially for the earth pigments, is
ususally very negligible. Kremer does have a slightly better selection
and some of the more rare pigments--but a HUGE nod goes to Sinopia for
their service which has always been very friendly and helpful over the
phone. The folks at Kremer in NY couldn't be less interested or helpful
over the phone (at least in my experience). Still, I order from them
and receive my shipments very quickly. Just don't call Kremer with a
question!

Laszlo

Richard Sullivan FRPS <richsul@earthlink.net> on 09/19/2001 06:41:48 PM

Please respond to alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca