Re: ground zero.

bmaxey1@juno.com
Date: 09/17/01-02:30:33 PM Z

>>I have read many things on this list that I have not agreed with, many
>>people have expressed their feelings about last tuesday's events. I do
not
>>fault anyone for doing so. What I do have a problem with is the
continual
>>almost degredation for people when they do express THEIR feelings.

It seems to me, that some people these days are praising America and
what she stands for, but at the same time, finding fault with Free
Speech, which is one of the basic tenants of the Constitution. As
egregious as it might be, we all have a right to speak our minds. I do
think, however, that we need to exercise caution and restraint. I think
we are all basically on the same side of this issue.

Stay Safe,

HCM